Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome to the wonderful world of Haitian Vaudou

With Respect:

Click to view full size image

Welcome to the wonderful world of Haitian Vaudou (Voo-doo) Here you will learn and hopefully experience the spirituality and history of the true power of Vaudou. I ask that you keep an open mind while we embark on this journey in finding your inner peace, and remember this:

Life would cease to exist without Tolerance, Love, and Forgiveness

http://www.mypapillonvert.com/index.html

ABOUT VAUDOU

Most of the time, when people hear about Vaudou, what they know about it is from TV. The Hollywood version of Vaudou is conceived of by people who do not know about Vaudou. Books on Vaudou are often not much better; they are usually written by people who do not have a full understanding of what Vaudou really is.

Vaudou is a vertical power. Any one, any where, can be gifted with this gift. A Vaudou priest is a person who gives his life to learn and to share the wisdom to better the way of living around him and on the Earth in general. People who have this gift in other cultures might have different names. In Haiti, we call it Vaudou because it is an old tradition from Africa as everything has to have a name, so we call it Voudou. In an African language, it means vaudin, which means spirit. As we know, we are numbers of people who have been gifted by those powers. In other cultures, we might be called Shaman, or spiritmen, or mediums, but in the Haitian tradition, we are called Vaudou priest or priestess. As I can say, as a Vaudou priest, I have no authority to say who is a good or bad Vaudou priest. I have not been gifted with the knowledge to judge. As I was chosen, only one thing I knew for sure: it is a powerful knowledge and wisdom tool. Some might use it for good, or for bad. Myself, after I accepted the gift, I vowed to follow the good way of it, to learn and help others with the power I have been gifted with. In Vaudou, there are things people might call magic, because there is no way to prove them, except you have to believe them. I am not trying to convince anyone to believe in that kind of power, but I will advise anyone to approach it with heart and tolerance. Whenever you are opened to learning, not to hate, you will come up with something positive.

SERVICES The basic services I provide now are:

Specializing In Love Problems Uniting Loved Ones Reuniting Loved Ones Legal Troubles/Court Cases Stop Any Divorce or Rejection

  • Readings

  • Spiritual advice and physical massage healing

  • Understanding dreams (dream interpretation)

  • Understanding your body language on a spiritual level. (meditation)

I can read what people call psychic readings and help other people to find their spiritual minds to understand themselves. No matter what, it’s your faith. I believe that we have only one God, but we speak different languages, and different methodology to give thanks to him for the gift he gave us as human beings.

I read cards for people, and this helps me to discover problems that you might be dealing with. Then I give you advice so that you can deal with those problems.

You might have seen people who read with Tarot cards. I don’t read those though. I was taught to read for people with regular playing cards.

The Scooter Dude does not necessarily endorse all that appears here. All posts are for informational purposes only. All subjects are treated with due respect, and speak eloquently for themselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment