- The Rum Tum Tugger is a Curious Cat:
- If you offer him pheasant he would rather have grouse.
- If you put him in a house he would much prefer a flat,
- If you put him in a flat then he'd rather have a house.
- If you set him on a mouse then he only wants a rat,
- If you set him on a rat then he'd rather chase a mouse.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
CatsMusicalLogo.jpg" src="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3e/CatsMusicalLogo.jpg/215px-CatsMusicalLogo.jpg">All of the cat pix that once appeared below (that Goddess M. sent) disappeared into outer space.... Where is the litter-box? Returning the digested parts sorta promptly to her bold feline majesty, Goddess Miss M.S.,... a commanding wish requested by email ("this fits you")....